Saturday, June 26, 2010

This Blog Thing ...

I've tried blogging before and didn't much care for it, but ... here I am trying again. What will I write. Maybe it's more about what I won't write. I won't write about politics. I won't vent about religion. I am not going to share my thoughts on liberals or conservatives, national health care, the state of social security or Arizona's immigration policy.

I am not going to write about family angst or the state of my marriage. I might share some information about books I have read and liked, music I enjoy, and odd, quirky things that catch my attention. I will share poetry. Read it or don't. This is more of a storage house for me than a desire to have you determine if my poetry is crap or not. I don't want critique. I write for me.

What else? If you want to comment, feel free. Play nice and don't make me cry. I am slightly out of synch. I think I always have been. I have a goofy sense of humor. I blurt out stupid things. I have the grace of a ... well, I have none. If I do something stupid, I am the first one to tell on myself.

That's that, I guess. If you are looking for scintillating reading material - there is a "next blog" button some place around here. Push away.

No comments:

Post a Comment